International Mentoring Foundation for the Advancement of Higher Education
Through invited national and international conferences, IMFAHE presents this collaborative and unique project to the world, and brings information from its partners.
- “Recovering Talent in the world through International Educational Programs”. Innovation week, Donostia WeekINN, Pais Vasco, Spain. October 27th 2016.
- MIT European Career Fair 2017 “A New Global Socio-economic model based on Education”. Boston, USA. February 25th 2017.
- Asti Girl & STEM Program. “STEM, Talent, & Mentorship”. March 18th 2016.
- Eurocities Economic Development Forum, organized by Fomento San Sebastian, 24-26 Abril 2017, San Sebastian.
- 2017 NAFSA Annual Conference, May 30th 2017, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
- FGCSIC.COMFUTURO Conference, Madrid September 29, 2017. The international network of talent was presented.
- Nature Jobs European Fair, London October 4, 2017. In the greatest fair of European recruiting, IMFAHE collaborated with the journal "Nature" to create a workshop about the relevance of international networks and mentoring. Part of the workshop was dedicated to present the IMP project.
- ESGlobal-Comisión Europea Conference, Madrid October 10, 2017. Discussion about our project and movility of talent all over the world.
- Falling Walls Competition
- International Conference of Mentorship in Moscow/Russia. November 13, 2017. IMFAHE was invited by the Rybakov Foundation to present our good practices in mentoring, in order to accelerate the transference of knowledge, innovation in education and rigor.
- MIT European Career Fair 2018¨How to build worldwide networks to succeed in science and education¨. Boston, February 24th, 2018.
- Asti Girl & STEM Program. (April 7, 2018). Supporting the labor of Asti and Open Telefónica, we will give a master class and present the IMP project.